|Your cart is currently empty|
Hair Extensions are a great way to add length and volume when you want it. If you dream of thicker hair or longer hair, then hair extensions are perfect for you. Hair extensions allows you to control how much or how little hair you want to add to your own. Also how long you want it, maybe you want to add 4 inches or 24 inches. Hair Extensions are the easy way to enhance your own hair. With hair extensions the quality and costs vary widely. You will need to determine if your hair extensions are for short term or long term use and the length of time you will be wearing them; daily or occasional. Next you will need to decide on an application method for your hair extensions and there are a few choices. Consider whether you want to apply them yourself or if you want a semi-permanent method and need a professional to apply them for you. Also consider upkeep. How to care for your hair with extensions and how often your extensions will need to be reapplied.
Some choices in Hair Extensions...
• Clip-in extensions are easy and quick! In just a couple minutes you can enhance your own hair style. They are easy to remove as well allowing you to switch up styles and lengths. This is a fun method for any hair situation and easy enough to apply them yourself.
• Glue-In/Pre-bonded hair extensions are for daily wearing. These are attached to the hair with bonds at the tip of the extension which are fused with a hot tool. These are extremely popular and look great. Glue-ins require some upkeep.
• Sew in Wefts are ideal for daily wearing. These attach to your hair by creating very small cornrow braids and sewing the wefts to your real hair under layers of your own hair for seamless blending. This does not damage your real hair. This method requires maintenance. The sew in wefts must be taken out and sewin in every 3-5 weeks depending on your hair care routine. These will not come out if you are dancing, cheering or being highly active.
• Tape extensions are wildly popular and are absolutely phenomenal. They are connected by wide tape bonds. Your own hair is placed between 2 tape-in extensions and they are pressed together and sandwich a very small amount of your hair strands. If you’re kind to them they’ll last a while. If you hair grows rapidly or you just want them reapplied. They are easily removed with a special solution. Then new tape can be used and reapplied. Tape-ins can last a few months without a big maintenance job.
• Micro-Beads is another popular system. They’re pretty much damage-free as there’s no glue, no heat, no tape and no sewing. Micro-bead extensions are applied by clamping the little bead on the tip of the extension to your own hair. The connections are durable but not uncomfortable. Also allows you to have a normal hair care routine. These type of extensions can last a few months.
If you have any questions about extensions with which ones are right for you or what color you should get, just contact us. We're happy to help you.